Tuition rates and other financial information at Needham Children’s Center will be furnished upon request. We do not discriminate in providing services to children and their families on the basis of race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, or disability.
Tuition Policy Overview
• Tuition payments for all children are due on the first Monday of each month for four weeks. During those months with five Mondays, tuition is due for five weeks.
• Payments are due before your child is left at the Center.
• Tuition pays for the period ahead.
• Tuition payments do not change (except for vacation weeks).
• Please write the applicable tuition period on the memo line of your check.
• Delinquency in tuition payment is unacceptable. Tuition payments must be given to a staff member before you leave your child at the center. If you do not have a Monday schedule, please mail your check to the Center, or leave it the week before. Failure to rectify past due accounts could lead to a dismissal of the child from the Center. Tuition more than one week late will have a $15 late fee added on for each week that the payment is late. Needham Children’s Center, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admittance to any family whose account is not current. A $30 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
• If your child adds an extra day, with permission, a check must be left that morning in the office.
• Parents with two or more children enrolled full time are entitled to a 5% discount off the tuition of the lower fee paying child. This policy does not apply to grades K-5 or Summer Camp Program.
• There are no make-up days or switch days available.
• Parents are required to give four weeks written notice of termination.
• Your check for the last two weeks’ tuition secures your child’s space and is not refundable, it will be credited toward your child’s last two weeks at the Center, provided that she/he has been in attendance at the Center for a minimum of six months. Children enrolled less than six months who terminate forfeit the last two weeks of tuition payment received at the time of enrollment. Children enrolled in the Afterschool Program and the Kindergarten Program must apply the tuition credited at the time of enrollment to the last weeks in June that the program is open, if they are not returning in September. Children who leave the program during the school year forfeit the tuition credit.
• Parents may only drop days if the program is full and someone is waiting for that space. Parents may add days if space is available.
• If you need a receipt, please be sure to ask for one.